Submit Guest PostPosted on May 29, 2017
Guest blogging is the latest fad in this era and the popularity of guest blogging or guest post is evolving day by day.
Nowadays, the companies for all the sectors including the real estate are also encouraging towards guest blogging because it will help them in boosting up their visibility and mileage, enhance their web traffic, and they can also make some good connections with the people who belongs to the same profession (by a guest post a real estate company can connect with other real estate companies).
Moreover, guest blogging is also a good platform for all the budding as well as established bloggers.
But even after knowing benefits of guest blogging, only a few people succeed to submit their articles as a guest blogger while the others face rejections by the blog owners or whom they are writing for the guest posts.
Why are these people facing rejections? Let’s unravel the fact. Below, we are mentioning the guidelines for submitting a guest post in real estate companies like PVS builder.
- Make a Good Title: Try to create an attractive and crisp title for your content. You can use keywords in the title to make it more compelling. While writing for a real estate company make sure that your title should correlate the content of your article.
- Your Content Should be Well-Researched: The content should be informative, well-researched and interactive. While writing for a real estate company try to put the information like real estate growth, investment returns, the present scenario of the real estate market, taxes, various government policies, different commercial and residential projects, the vision and the planning of the real estate company for whom you are writing. You can also incorporate graphs, pie charts, diagrams related to the real estate development so that the audiences can understand all these clearly.
- Don’t Go for Plagiarised Content: Use your own creativity and thought during the writing process. Don’t submit any plagiarised content as this will tarnish the company’s image and will affect on its SEO rankings.
- Make the Content Readable: As your real estate guest post will motivate the audiences positively (maybe the readers can make an important invest decision after reading your posts) so make the content readable for all types of audiences. Don’t use any jargon or complicated sentences so that the audience will lose their interest to read it. Don’t give any false data, try to provide all the authentic data and information. You can use sub-headings, bullet points, paragraphs to make your content more compelling and intriguing.
- Use Pictures: You can use various pictures of the projects (like projected view, floor plan, interior, etc.), screenshots and illustrations so that your readers can get attracted with the posts.
- Stay Active with the Readers: Your readers may often query or comment on your posts, so always try to reply their queries. This will keep your readers’ interest alive and will motivate them.
- Don’t Go for Promotional Content: Real estate companies like PVS builder will not encourage you to write any promotional content. So, try to avoid promotional content rather you should keep the focus on what the company wants from you and write accordingly what they expected.
- Proofread Your Content: Always proofread your content before handling it to the company. By proofreading, you can extirpate all the grammatical error and other error of your content. Because the company like PVS builder will never compromise with the quality of the content and if your content is jam-packed with the grammatical errors, then it will reject your content. So, never submit a content without proofreading.
It is true that the different companies have the different rules for submitting guest posts but the basic rules are the same for all. The company has every right to edit your post so that they can maintain the quality. But without your permission they will never publish it to the website.
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]
2 thoughts on “Submit Guest Post”
Nice Blog about “Guest Blog Post’. Thanks for sharing..
I am not a regular reader of your blog but I used to write blogs on smart investment, tenants, home renovation, next housing market and many more in regards of Housing Market. I am looking for something about investment and your website appear on top. So, I want to write for you but I have a question that “how I will get notify about publishing”?